Friday, October 17, 2008

Book- A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - My Story- by Annette Funicello with Patricia Romanowski


This is the book, "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes- My Story" by Annette Funicello with Patricia Romanowski. When I look back at the original "Mickey Mouse Club", I know this: I loved every single one of those Mouseketeers, and I know that Walt Disney did, too. However, there is one that stood out above them all: Annette Funicello. She was pretty, that was true- but she had this sweetness, innocence and inner beauty that was so special, it's not surprising that she was Walt's favorite- nor surprising that she got more fan mail than all the other Mouseketeers. This book chronicles her life, right up to the time when she was diagnosed with multiple schlerosis. I wish her the best- she's still my favorite, and I listen to her music all the time!

No comments: