Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bashful from Walt Disney's "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" Framed Picture from 1938


This is a small framed picture of Bashful from Walt Disney's "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs". This picture is one of 8 pictures in a set that was produced between 1938 and 1939. I got this as a gift from my grandmother- it was in her house when she moved there in 1955. It looks like watercolor on canvas. This was produced by Artisto, Inc. I asked Dave Smith at the Disney Archives about these prints, and he sent me a letter, telling me about them- who made them and when, and how much Disney Archives paid for theirs back in 1986 (they got a deal!)

I am willing to sell the whole set of these watercolor on canvas prints from Disney's "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" for $8,000.


No comments: