Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Clarabelle Cow from Walt Disney Classic Collection


This is Clarabelle Cow in a scene from the Walt Disney classic short, "Symphony Hour" featuring Clarabelle Cow playing the violin. This was a great series put out by Walt Disney Classics Collection- one of their first big series. I got this piece from a huge Walt Disney Company employee sale over ten years ago- and she's still looking good! Other characters in the series are Pete, Mickey Mouse, Goofy and Donald Duck. I don't have all the pieces- I had Mickey Mouse, but alas, I sold him a while back (to help pay some bills). Oh, well, you can't have everything, right? (or if you do, you need a huge place to STORE everything, and that's just crazy and expensive). I've learned to enjoy my Disney things by pulling some things out of the closet and displaying them for my guests (while putting other things back away or selling them).

No comments: