Sunday, November 27, 2011

Disneyland Forever Music CD

This is a Disneyland Forever CD that I made at Disneyland a few years ago- 1998 to be exact. When I discovered that Disneyland had a machine where you could choose music and audio tracks for many (then) current rides and attractions, I immediately became excited! I made and bought 10 CD's, right there on the spot (each CD cost $20 to make and buy, and you got to choose the tracks and the order, so that each CD was potentially unique. You even got to name who the CD was "by". I made mine say "by David Ransom", or "by Mickey", for example. Anyway, I still have all the CD's except one (which was stolen a few years back, when a neighborhood crackhead broke into my car and stole a bunch of CD's). Oh, well- you should never become so attached to things that if you lose them that you lose your happiness! That CD was mostly of Pirates of the Caribbean music, and I have most (if not all) of that on another CD that Disneyland released later, so it's all good!

No comments: