Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Walt Disney World- The Magic Kingdom- GAF Talking View Master Reels Set


This is a GAF Talking View Master reels set of "Walt Disney World- The Magic Kingdom". I received this as a present from Santa Claus back in Christmas of 1972, and it was a memorable gift. As you can see, I still have it! I used to love and listen to this reel, and always hope that someday I'd get to go to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida! Most of the things presented on these 3 talking reels is still present at Walt Disney World today. The only thing that I can think of that is gone is the "Mickey Mouse Review", which went to Tokyo Disneyland a long time ago.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!

My first memory of Walt Disney World is from a viewmaster (non-talking) image of the Haunted Mansion.

Thanks for sharing!

Rob said...

I had no idea that Walt Disney World was featured on the Talking sets. How cool!

Thanks for posting!