Tuesday, December 16, 2008

LP Record Disney's "America on Parade"


This is the picture-disc long-playing record of Disney's "America on Parade", which was a parade at Disneyland and Walt Disney World from 1975-1976. I remember this parade very well- I saw it a few times, and I remember the commercial on TV. I was able to purchase some of the music from this parade on CD about 5 years ago at Walt Disney World from on of their "Walt Disney World Forever" kiosks. I was able to get this particular record album from my friend Debbie, whose husband worked at Disneyland for years and collected Disney record albums. She sold this to me fairly recently.

If you would like to own this perfect-condition Picture Disc LP of Disney's "America on Parade", I am willing to part with it for $200 plus shipping.




No comments: