Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Zero (from Nightmare Before Christmas) Dog Bowl From Disneyland




This is a dog bowl, with the name "Zero" on it, for Jack Skellington's dog, Zero, from "Nightmare Before Christmas". This bowl contained a meal once, but not for a dog! The dish served inside was 4 chicken legs stuffed inside some mashed potatoes. I forget what they called this dish, but it was good! The dish was served at The French Market in New Orleans Square at Disneyland, around the Holidays (Disneyland always decorates the Haunted Mansion attraction in a "Nightmare Before Christmas" Theme each year, for the last few years).

By the way, if you want this bowl, I'll part with it for $30, plus shipping.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Is the Zero bowl still available?

Zer0 said...

I so desperately want this item. My dogs name is Zero after the character and I have been searching FOREVER to find a dog bowl. Please oh please say you still have it!

Shandess

Zer0 said...

Please oh please say you have this still. I want it so bad!! My dogs name is Zero after the character and i've been trying to find a bowl FOREVER

David Ransom said...

This item is still available...you must call me on my cell phone, at (323)393-5822 to make purchase arrangements!

Unknown said...

it was called "bowl o' bones"... we still have our bowl, but the rubber ring on the bottom is gone, and so is all of the print on it. My daughter has used it as her favorite little bowl since 2004 when we got it! :o)

Unknown said...

Did the user Zer0 ever purchase the dog food bowl? If not, I am very interested in this item! Please e-mail me regardless at artoria1920@yahoo.com. Thank you.