Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Photo of Pluto taken at the Liberty Tree Tavern in September 2008



This is a photo of Pluto that I took at The Liberty Tree Tavern at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World in September 2008. I went to Walt Disney World for a total of 7 days (over a 10-day period). I decided to dine at The Liberty Tree Tavern because I had never eaten there before, and it seemed fun. It did not disappoint. I was greeted warmly and served a lot of food- I couldn't even eat it all, but it included dessert and a drink! Additionally, I was greeted by Pluto, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Chip and Dale. Wow! I recommend this place for dining with or without the kids! By the way, I used Disney's Dining Plan to pay for the meal - it counted as 1 table service meal (for those of you who know what that means).

No comments: